Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thank You!

Today, when I checked the mail, I was shocked as well as surprised to find a box addressed in my name... Little did I know it was a surprise sent to me by some anonymous person.

I was so excited seeing the box, that I quickly opened it up had here's what I found in it...


I really want to thank this reader for sending such a heart warming letter...

The letter wasn't all I got I recieved a gift.... a quite impressive one to be honest...




As a reply I'd just like to say... Thank You for showing me your love... I'd love to meet you.. And Thank You personally only if you could tell me your name.. Also I'd love to give you a return gift... And the letter... I'm framing it and placing it right beside my workplace so I keep remembering your kind gesture.

Thank You readers, You'll inspire me to write. But I have just one complain, you'll don't express your love quite often. I ain't asking you'll to send me gifts, I am just asking you'll to post a comment make me aware of your love/hate.

Also, (The Gift Sender) u don't have to act formal with me. I maybe younger to you in age.

No comments:

Post a Comment