Saturday, September 26, 2015

Refurbishing My Home with Bed Bath and More! #PaintMeWild #PaintFinder


Image: DecoHub
I've always heard the way we arrange and organize our room can say a lot about us. For me personally, my bedroom is the most personal and intimate space in my home. Colors and smells can give way to a person’s sensory interests, and little small decorations suggest a person’s taste and personal style. An scruffy room can hint to a disorganized or shaggy person, while a very neat and clean room can hint to a organized personality.

I am participating in the #PaintFinder activity in Association with BlogAdda & Bed Bath & More
 
Giving a makeover to your house can be a lot of fun with Bed Bath More paints. The #PaintFinder feature allows you to choose a color and create a theme. You can even create your own theme and see a preview in a virtual room. This helps save time and helps one make a collective choice with your family. So what theme will I chose? Read Along to find it out!


For example, kids get maximum priority in any home. I will start with my room and it goes without saying that my room will be painted in my favourite red colour

The color red is the color of energy, passion and action
As many know the color red is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy. It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.


Next will be my Parents' room... Why not keep it Blue!?

The color blue is the color of trust and responsibility
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. As my parents are the people who have bought stability in the family they need a place high above us! I couldn't go higher than the sky!

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. Blue is associated with calmness... And after a long day at work my Dad deserves a calm place to be at!

Next is the Dining Area... The place where the whole family can have dinner together and forget ou days problems over food!

What color should I paint it....?


YELLOW IT IS!!

McDonald's, apparently, uses yellow in its logo because yellow=hunger... Yellow also inspires original thought and inquisitiveness... And Food can't get better without some inspiration, right?

Living Room will be our next stop... And the color will be Lemon Green!


For the Living Room, I'd choose a much refreshing cooler looking lemon shades of green. The lemon shade will give me some relief from my stressful daily life.


The toilet will be in deep brown chocolate shade.

The Kitchen has to be my Mom's favorite color:


 The #PaintFinder feature is an interesting function, You not only can create your own room, But they also provide their suggestons if you are confused!


This website also gives options of choosing accessories according to the theme of the corner.



It is a good feature of the site that they also give us enough choice of accessories and themes and we have options of selecting multiple themes for our home too.

The website gives some cool product ideas and I have chosen both products matching with the theme and products in complete contrast with each theme. This variation will give us relief from monotony.

Follow Me on Twitter>>> @iamBhavish
And like us on Facebook>>> The Gud1

No comments:

Post a Comment